Cleaning & Prevention
Are you looking for a new dentist?
Need a good place for your child to experience their first cleaning?
The office of Dr. Justin Schultz is your friendly, family-oriented dental office, for just about all your needs. For cleaning and preventative services, we offer the following:
- Professional Preventative Cleanings – these are generally done above the gums and can be done well in one appointment
- Digital X-Ray – reduces radiation up to 80%! Plus, it’s fast, easy, and environmentally green!
- Oral Cancer Screenings – if you have had any other type of cancer, these are especially important
- Fluoride Treatment –to help prevent decay on adults and children-adult fluoride can reduce decay by 35%
- Fluoride Trays – to help our patients with a lot of decay become cavity free
- Blood pressure screenings – to help you stay healthy
- Intra-oral Camera – it lets you see your mouth on a TV screen! It shows you what we see too!
- Sealants – white plastic coatings on the grooves on the top of your teeth that prevent cavities
- Sleep Apnea Oral Appliance – The American Academy of Sleep Medicine has requested dentists to help treat snoring and sleep apnea with oral appliances [similar to retainers] that are connected together to slowly bring the lower jaw forward and open the airway when sleeping. Sleep Apnea can be a contributing factor to/ or cause of high blood pressure, acid reflux, diabetes, early heart attack and stroke. With the necessary tests and diagnosis, medical insurance can help cover this treatment. The Oral Appliance can be used to treat snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea and for people who can’t wear C-PAP. For more information, visit the Sleep Medicine Network.
- Deep Cleanings- we go under the gums when you have gum disease
Call us at 810-735-9426 for an appointment or contact our office today for more information.