With Independence Day right around the corner, you may remember from U. S. history class that the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution are called the “Bill Of Rights.”
Even though the office Dr. Patricia McGarry was founded in 1995 (not 1776!) – we believe our patients have a “Bill of Rights” as well. It is how everyone deserves to be treated in our practice, and we really mean it!!
Dr. Patricia McGarry’s Dental Patient’s Bill of Rights
1. You have the right to be personally greeted and treated with the highest level of respect and care by our team of dental professionals.
2.You have the right to have your dental treatment fully explained to you in plain English, and to have any questions answered to your satisfaction.
3. You have the right to have your dental treatment performed with first rate materials, technology, and techniques.
4. You have the right to be as comfortable as possible before, during and after any dental treatment.
5. You have the right to understand the cost of treatment before it takes place, including an estimate of insurance coverage if applicable.
6. You have the right to a clean safe environment, including hospital grade sterilization of all dental instruments.
7. You have the right to be seen as soon as possible should a dental emergency arise.
8.You have the right to be educated in the proper methods to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including brushing, flossing, and anything else specific to your situation.
9. You have the right to be treated by a team of dedicated professionals who are current in their licensure and strive to learn the latest and most important finding in the fields of dentistry and health care.
10. You have the right to remain silent when we have our gloved fingers and three suction tubs in your mouth. (Okay- that one was a joke!)
It is all our way of saying that at the office of Dr. Patricia McGarry we care about you!!